Preparing for meeting with a client? Presenting a product to a major retailer? Pulling together a school presentation?
Holly Hopkins offers over 25 years experience preparing and delivering presentations to a variety of businesses including corporate entities, CEOs, and individual small business owners. She draws on her 15 years of working at a corporate Vice President level in sales, including experience in operations and marketing.
With her broad background, Holly extends her expertise and insights to those seeking a set of “fresh eyes” on their business. She is skilled in the organization of thoughts, providing feedback, and offering presentation suggestions to help you prepare for big moments in your career.
Holly mainly serves the consumer goods market as a guide to information flow and standards to expedite business communications. She has also served as a resource for new hires in presentation preparation. With international business experience, Holly is available to assist with articulating and providing guidance in foreign business communications settings.
Every opportunity is unique, yet many aspects of serving clients is the same. Holly utilizes her vast experience to support you at your moment of need.
Get Noticed. Land the meeting. Make the deal.
What can you expect from working with Holly?
- Professional guidance to support your business growth.
- Open communication and feedback. Holly presents a “no holds” approach in her consultations.
- Presentation preparation and delivery technique.
- A second opinion with an experienced professional to help prepare you for the biggest moments of your career.
- Organization of thought.
- Confidentiality. This is a priority when working with Holly. Without weighing in on content and customer, Holly is highly skilled at supporting the organization of thoughts, provide you with feedback, and offer presentation suggestions.